HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
We ship via Australia Post for a set fee of $15.
HOW LONG AFTER I PLACE MY ORDER IS IT SHIPPED?
We’ll be shipping from Monday November 5th
Please check the product page for the current shipping date, these are updated regularly.
We ship early in the week to ensure that your cheese does not sit at a post office over the weekend. When your package is shipped will depend on when you order and where you live. Please allow up to 5 business days to process and pack your order before shipping.
- If you live within 20kms of the Melbourne CBD, your box will most likely be hand-delivered by our team. Metro orders leave the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- You’ll receive a text message when your box leaves our warehouse.
- Regional Victoria boxes are picked up on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays by StarTrack or Aus Post. You should receive a text or email with your tracking number from them. These usually arrive 1-2 days later.
- Sydney boxes are picked up on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays by StarTrack or Aus Post. You should receive a text or email with your tracking number from them. These usually arrive 1-2 days later.
- Queensland boxes are picked up on Mondays and Tuesdays by StarTrack or Aus Post. You should receive a text or email with your tracking number from them. These usually arrive 1-3 days later.
- Boxes that take the road less travelled will only be dispatched on Mondays. We want to ensure they have all week to arrive safely to you. These are sent with StarTrack or Aus Post who will email or text you a tracking number.
WHICH FREIGHT COMPANY DO YOU USE?
We use Australia Post and hand-deliver in the Melbourne Metro area.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship everywhere in Australia.
HOW DO I TRACK MY DELIVERY?
When your box is dispatched, you will receive an email from Australia Post with your tracking number. You can visit their website to watch the parcel’s movements and know when to expect your cheesy arrival.
DO I NEED TO BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY?
No you don’t need to be home to accept your delivery.
At check out, always include delivery instructions and recommend somewhere shady and safe where the delivery driver can leave your parcel. Some people even leave an esky on their front porch!
NOT HOME WHEN THE DELIVERY COMES?
A calling card will be left in your mailbox and your parcel will be dropped to the nearest Post Office.
Please pick up the package ASAP as whilst it’s certainly A-Ok, we don’t want it to get super hot as wine doesn’t like that.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS
Call us, email us or DM us on Facebook or Instagram. Our office is open during regular business hours and although we have a small team, we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
PHONE: +61 3 9416 3406